cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

acess sequence for freight

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi to all!!!

i have requirement of access sequense of freight based on small regions in other words we can say sub regions or small area,limitation is i cant use region defined in customer master as regions are defined state basis.

is there any option other than region on which i can make acess sequense?

thanks and regards

nakul raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nakul,

You can use KF00 access sequence for freight. according to Incoterms.

Regards,

Mehul

dilip_choudhury
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The alternate way you can try with customer classification (Create a char. as sub region & maintain sub region values)

Create new condition table with customer/material/ customer classification

> Create a new access sequence with new condition table combination.

Assign the access sequence to the freight condition type and maintain the condition record

Thanks

Dilip

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nakul raj

So maintain key combination of Region only and assign it to the access sequence. Assign the access sequence to the freight condition type.and maintain the condition record

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply but as i told earlier i cant use region as all different sates has been defined as reion and i want small areas to get covered under freight.

my requirement is to cover smal small areas under one region.

is there any other option other than region in customer master.

thanks and regards

nakul

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nakul

As small areas also have pincode then maintain pincode feild in Customer Master Record. So maintain the key combination of

Region / Pincode feilds and assign the key combination to freight access sequence and assign the access sequence to freight condition type .If the given solution also doesnt meet the requirement then you have to go with the feild enchncement by adding the feild in customer master record

Regards

Srinath