cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Hierarchy pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to create an access sequence including the hierarchy node for which I intend to maintain the pricing, eliminating the need for maintaining condition records for material prices for low level customers.

Could you tell me what field I should use in the field catalogue to achieve the above?

Will be grateful if anyone can help me with the config steps for customer hierarchy pricing.

Thanks

Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can use standard pricing sequence HI01(t.code V/07). This contains sequence for all levels. But if the pricing is maintained at first level, then the system will not go to next level. If you still want to have only one level in access sequence, then you can create a new sequence using field HIENR01.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva

Thank You for your reply.

We want to maintain list price (PR00) at Hierarchy node level. Does hierarchy level pricing only work with condition types with HI01.

My requirement to maintain one level of hierarchy with pricing maintianed at Hierarchy node level. When a sales order is created for low level customer, system should automatically determine the price from hierarchy node.

Please help.

Thanks

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

I agree with Shiv..I don;t think an automatic copy of condition records across the hierarchy levels is possible with standard configuration.

Regards

RS