cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet explorer 9 support for WD ABAP?

kimmo_sirpoma
Participant
0 Kudos

SAP support for IE9 for Webdynpro ABAP exists already says notes 1496565 ja 1583947 with some exceptions like 64-bit version of IE9 is not supported. This happened around april-june this year according to release dates of those notes.

But I did not quite understood when reading those notes or PAM matrix, starting which SP level on which NW 7.x releases the IE9 support is available? Can you advice?

We have ECC 6 EHP3 with Netweaver 7.0. Which NW SP level we need install to achieve IE9 support on WD ABAP applications?

Maybe you would update the list in this thread for all NW releases and EHP's according to your information.

br: Kimmo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

hemanth2
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Dear Kimmo,

Hope you are doing good.

I just checked the PAM and IE 9 is supported from:

SAP NW 700 ->SP24

SAP NW 700 EhP1 ->Sp09

SAP NW 700 EhP2 ->Sp07

Just navigate to PAM-> Browser information for: SAP NETWEAVER 7.0, SAP EHP1 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 and SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

Thank you and have a nice day :).

Kind Regards,

Hemanth

SAP AGS

kimmo_sirpoma
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, solved my problem and additionally I have to cancel my previous statement that 64-bit IE9 is not supported (as was stated in note 1599159) but however in PAM (for ECC 6.0 and all NW 7.x releases ) PAM says 64bit IE9 is supported. So let's believe the 64bit IE9 support is there as according to PAM.

br: Kimmo

Answers (0)