Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Control

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

if I have an order type which is not relevant for credit control and an delivery type, which is relevant, is it correct to say that the delivery will have its affect on the credit exposure, even though the original order is not?

kr

Nico

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

As per my understanding answer is yes though I have not seen such scenario. Updation of credit values will happen with update group in tandem with information structures. As per my best understanding if order is not relavant for credit and delivery is relavant then system uses Update group 000015. Check the below help of SAP.

Update group 000015

Delivery

Increases open delivery value

Increases open billing document value

Financial accounting document

Reduces open billing document value

Increases open items

If a document cannot be processed with the update group you specify, the system determines the next possible update it can carry out. For example, you select Update group 000012 which, at delivery, reduces the open order value and increases the open delivery value. Assume that one item in the order is not relevant for delivery. In this case, the system automatically determines Update group 000018 for this item. Update group 000018 increases the open delivery value for the order item. The system uses the confirmed quantity of delivery-relevant schedule lines to update the order value.

Edited by: mokirala tilak on Aug 23, 2011 3:59 PM

nico_dewaele
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hello,

we have update group 12

we have order type ZZZZ (not liable for credit check) linked with standard delivery type LF (liable for credit check).

kalyan_mokirala
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

to be clear, I have highlighted the below text in my earlier post.

If a document cannot be processed with the update group you specify, the system determines the next possible update it can carry out.

Though 000012 is used, as order is not relavant for credit check system will swich on to the next possible update group it can use i.e 000015.