Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Header Texts for Shopping Cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM 7.0 SP09.

Under SAP Supplier Relationship Management. SRM Server. Cross-Application Basic Settings. Text Schema. Define Text Schema, we are able to add header text types for shopping cart (Schema SC). But we do not have any option to see/update the header texts in shopping cart.

The standard is already having one header text NOTM in schema SC. So can I assume that it must be possible to have some header texts for SC?

Our requirement is as below:

We are trying to send PR header texts to SC header texts during BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER. We are done with item texts using Badi BBP_BADI_EXTREQ_OUT. In this we have added PR header texts in changing parameter TEXT_IMP as PARENT_GUID= u2018headeru2019 , TEXT_ID= (text ID configured in SRM). But these texts are not seen in BBP_PD for the SC.

In fact, we are not interested in seeing header text in SC, *it is sufficient if it gets copied in tables (i.e. see in BBPPD)*_ . Because, we will be converting the shopping cart to RFx. We will see these in RFx header.

Ganapathi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you passing proper Text-ID? Can you also check by debugging this and see if the values are properly mapped? otherwise probably you would need some enhancements in SRM too.

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

Thanks for the response.

probably you would need some enhancements in SRM too

I am also suspecting the same. The values are going from ECC, but it is being erased/overwritten in SRM somewhere.

For example, we had similar issue with Purchasing group that, the sytem is not copying the back end p.grp, but it re-determines in SRM. We solved this using BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI.

I suspect that, there may be similar BadI for long texts also, where I can stop SRM erasing it.

I am not sure how/where to put debugger in SRM to check the same. Can you please guide?

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

As i wrote while posting the issue

"PARENT_GUID= u2018headeru2019

I should have written it as PR number cancatinated to 0s to make 32 charectors.

Now this issue is solved.

But it does not go to RFx Header. I have done the confiiguration under SRM SERVER.....>....Text Mapping>Text Mapping for Internal Texts also. Where as item texts are going even without this config.

I checked this under parameter ET_LONGTEXT in interface BBP_BID_CHANGE of BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI. It is empty there for header.

Any Idea?

Or Can you guide me which GUID I have to pass here, when IV_MODE = 'C'.

Ganapathi

Edited by: Ganapathi on Aug 25, 2011 8:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok. got solved by myself. In Doc_change Badi >Bid_change the GUID should be '000........1'. I think the standard will not trasnfer header texts from shopping cart to RFx, unless we add it in Badi.

Closing thread now.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

we also have the same requirement to change the header text based on the task item, like for buyer one text and for aporiver one text .

Our customization is buyer is having both buyer and approver roles, so based on the role we want to display the please header texts.

Please help on the same.

Regards

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Srinivas,

Could not get what exactly you wanted to do.

You can store some texts in your sever using SO10. Using doc_change BAdI you can default some text which is saved on your server based on the logic you need. In customization, define it as read only text.

However note that, if you store long texts at shopping cart header level, it will not be visible on the screen, unless you do enhancement in webdynpro. But it is for RFx, you can see this in notes tab.

Hope it will help you.

Ganapathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any feedback please...