Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual sample calculation

muhamed_faisal
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear

I need to assign manual sample calculation to inspection lot,to achive this pls see the process i done correct me if i am wrong

In material master details information on inspection type

click 100 inspection

click manual sample calculation

create a inspection plan without sampling procedure

now when GR was done inspection lot was trigger with status CRTD

so go to QA02 transaction i try to assign manually the sample qty form menu Edit>Sample calculation

but system not giving any chance to us to give sample qty....it automatically get assign to the same qty which is GR

Any tips of this

Faisal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Faisal,

Manual Sample calculation doesn't mean that system will allow you to put any quantity in Inspection lot under the Sample field.

Manual Sample calculation means,

For an inspection with a task list or material specification The system calculates the sample based on the sampling procedure

that is defined in the task list or material specification at inspection characteristic level. If no sampling procedure is defined and no sampling procedure is proposed in the default values at plant level, the system uses the inspection lot size as the sample size.

For an inspection without a task list or material specification You can perform a 100% inspection or calculate the sample size on

the basis of an inspection percentage. For this, you must either set the indicator for a 100% inspection in the inspection setup of the material master (quality management view), or define an inspection percentage greater than zero. If you do not choose any of these options, the system sets the sample size to zero.

Normally System assigns the Inspection plan to the Inspection lot and calculate sample automatically and set the System status of the inspection lot as REL........ But if you will check manual sample calculation then system will only assign the task lit to the lot, but to calculate the sample and and Get the inspection lot status as REL ... you need to click on the sample button.

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you intend to inspect the goods in an inspection lot without an inspection specification and you want to enter the sample size manually, you must activate the Manual sample entry indicator in the inspection settings of the material master.

Regards

Hari

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Un check the 100% sampling in the material master.

FF