cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Javascript triggering only once for first record in adobe forms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a webdynpro application which calls adobe form.

Adobe forms Properties: (Interactive form), default script : Javascript, Run at: Client.

When i execute the WDA the form displays all the records but the Javascript written in the adobe form

is triggering only for the first record and the same getting repeated for all the other records.

I have used javascript and formcalc scripts to hide/unhide subforms based on the employee subgroup but it triggers only once

when we execute for more than one records. When the same WDA application is run for one employee

we are getting correct output.

Could this be a problem beacuse it is rendering in the server if so then it is working fine for the first record.

I have tried writing code in the non-interactive events like initialize, calculate and validate but still it does not seems to

work.

Gurus could you please help me to overcome this issue.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreenivasulu

Not sure if this will help you... but just some pointers....

How about triggering the javascript on selection of a particular record in the table...? i.e. call the particular javascript function only when some row in the table is selected and not otherwise.

About row selection, you can try using some type of UI control like radio button and through iteration of the table, you can find out which row's radio button has been selected..

(Please post the query in Adobe Forms section for more hints and suggestions... )

Thanks

Deepak