cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order stock not taken into consideration when GR is posted.

sushanta_dash
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I had a scenario in which, I have created a MTO sales order. I have created a PO from the PR. I did the GR for the PO quantity.

The plant and storage location are warehouse managed.(The storage location is HU managed)

I created an inbound delivery and then TO finally posted the GR for the same quantity as in the sales order and PO. After this I posted the sales order stock into scrapping through t.code VLMOVE.

Now I want the stock back. So I did a 552 with transaction code MB1A to the same plant and storage location against the sales order and the line item. This created an inbound delivery as the storage locaion is HU managed.

I created a TO from inbound delivery. Now the HU and the TO both have the sales order reference and spcial stock type "E".

But when I did PGR(Goods receipt) the system posts the stock in unrestircted use stock in IM side. Now there is a discrepancy in the stock in IM & WM.

In WM side the stock is in sales order stock but in IM side the stock is in unrestricted use.

I am wondering why during goods receipt the system is changing stock category from "E" to unrestricted.

Can any one help?

Regards,

Sushanta

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you should have used movement type 552 E rather then using 552

and even if you have used 552 then you transfer the stock to sales order stock from own stock

follow the steps

1. use tcode MB1B

2. movement type 412 E