cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery split due to Conflicting Header data (ABSSC: < uF0E0 000002)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have 2 line items of same material with different Schedule lines. I created a delivery for line item 1.Then I tried to enter the 2 line item in the delivery System is throwing error message as below :

Item 10: Delivery split due to Conflicting Header data (ABSSC: <  000002)?

Item 20: Delivery split due to Conflicting Header data (ABSSC: <  000002)?

Can some body explain why this message is coming and how to resolve this?

Regards,

Ram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below link :

[Order Combination|;

Hope it will help you to resolve your issue.

Thanks and regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In delivery, one can NOT have different header data. E.g. delivery date for all line items in a delivery must be identical.

In your case, 2 line items, in a sales order have different delivery dates; therefore you are getting splitting deliveries. The message given by the system conveys the same.

Make sure that there is identical delivery dates for all items in sales order, in VA02, line item level, Tab schedule lines, then - other data remaining same - you shall not get the message, & get single delivery.

Edited by: Typewriter on Aug 23, 2011 11:19 AM

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

I have 2 line items of same material with different Schedule lines. I created a delivery for line item 1.Then I tried to enter the 2 line item in the delivery System is throwing error message as below

Rather than going one by one Go to VL10A & VL10C and generate the Background Delivery number and go to VL02N do the PGI

or By using the T-Code VL01N give the Selection date is Future date like if one line item is today's Date and other line item is 25.08.2011 so you need to mention Selection date 25.08.2011 and system will accept 2 line items before that check the Stock in MMBE & MB52

The above solution is based on Single SO if it is multiple SO better to Go to VL10A or VL10C

and also check the Configuration like if it is Different SO with Same customer ,you need to check the order combination in Customer master

Revert

Regards,

Prasanna

Edited by: prasanna_sap on Aug 23, 2011 11:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are this two line items in same sales order ??? or different order and you are trying to combine it ??

Kindly clear that so we can guide properly

If you are adding 2 line item in delivery and system is not accepting it then go to OVLK in your delivery type assign requirement 201 then additional item will accepted in delivery.

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Both line items are from from same order. And both line items are of same material..

Regards,

Siva

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the link which I have given.

Check your Customer Master and select the Check Box of Order Combination.

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have checked the order combination box is checked.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,,

Kindly Check

By using the T-Code VL01N give the Selection date is Future date like if one line item is today's Date and other line item is 25.08.2011 so you need to mention Selection date 25.08.2011 and system will accept 2 line items before that check the Stock in MMBE & MB52

The above solution is based on Single SO if it is multiple SO better to Go to VL10A or VL10C

Revert

Regards,

Prasanna