cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SRM PI content import

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i want to use SRM PI Content to do intergration with ECC & SRM, so we download the SRM PI Content from SAP web.

i follow the standard method:

1 Copy the export files into the import directory for the Integration Repository (<systemDir>\xi\repository_server\import).

2 imported the SCW---"SAP SRM SERVER" in ESR using the option: from server.

then i can see the SRM SCW in my ESR.

after that: i imported another SCW---"SRM SERVER IC" in ESR using the option: from local. because the 1st SCW does not contain mapping objects.

problems:

1. in SRM SPROXY, i can see the SCW-"SAP SRM SERVER" , and all of the objects are OK; but the SCW-SRM SERVER IC is missing.

I find some weblogs, they say, the standard SAP PI content cannot displayed in SPROXY, and i also did a test, i imported some SCWs with vendor: sap.com , they can not appeared in SPROXY.

but the SCW ---"SAP SRM SERVER" also with the vendor: sap.com, i don't know why i can see it in SPROXY;

and in ECC, both od them are missing in SPROXY.

2. in SPROXY, under the SCW---"SAP SRM SERVER" , all of the interface services are generated, and their classes are implemented, i don't know when the codes are exsits in the SRM system? are they pre-defined in SRM and activated when the PI CONTENT imported to PI?

i need your help.

Thanks&Best Regards

Edited by: lei xiang on Aug 23, 2011 3:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

Please see the kba #[1528587 PI ESR Content 0bjects are not visible in SPROXY|https://css.wdf.sap.corp/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F64653D3030312669765F7361706E6F7465735F6E756D6265723D3135323835383726]. This explains what is happening in this case.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

a helpfull document. Thanks.

Answers (0)