Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default currency and unit of measure in VK11 Message no. VK010

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

I am facing one problem. I searched the forum and also googled it but i didnt find any help.

I have created a new access sequence using 2 standard tables 304, 305 and 2 customized tables 994 and 996. In my customized tables i used fields Sales organization, Material Type, Material group, Material group 1. Now The problem is that when i maintain condition record with 304 or 305 tables the system gets unit of measure Each EA and currency PKR by default but when I maintain the record with customized tables I have to enter manual every time. I have check condition tables, access sequence and condition records but there is no default settings.

Can anyone guide me how to sett EA and PKR default for these customized tables. I dont wana do it with SHDO. There must be standard way out of doing this.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you maintain condition record that time system bring unit of measurement from material master and curancy from sales organization in which you created material.

Now in your customized table case, there is sales organization but not any material so it is not bringing it default as you don't have material.

So in this case you have to maintain it manually

Note - you material type, material group,etc not depandant to any UoM

Kapil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check in tcode V/07 for the definition of access sequence if in fileds you have any value populating the field 'source of constant'. Other question is set the flag in field 'Init' (check the help with F1)

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response but it didn't work. Any other ideas plz?