cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Index adjustment issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

We are using index for ajustment of conditions. Index is published twice a yea,.in May & Nov.

In case of one particular contract , though the index calculation was correctv ( calculated price was shown correct) , condition was getting updated by wrong amount, due to this rent notices to customer were going wrong. In production we manually adjuted the price as workaround. In quality , we are trying to find rootcause .

In Quality system, the condition was locked due to active adjustments, I reversed the index run for this particular contract , but now i am not able to run the index ( REAJPR)again, its showing no active adjustment exists in adjustment tab,

How can I do REAJPR for this contract again.

kindly help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Bhairavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bhairavi,

You should be able to perform a new adjustment run, after revervsing the old one.

But have you also reversed the periodic postings which resulted from this old adjustment run?

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Severina

Firstly thanks for your reply.

There were no periodic postings generated out index run ( 01.05.2011) which I reversed.

in Adjust ment of conditions tab , i am getting status no adjustment planned. If i still try to simulate the adjustment run, i get message REAJME030 - 01.11.2010: no adjustment since validity of condition unsuitable.

Thanks & Regards

Bhairavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhairavi,

Is the condition you are trying to adjust valid as of the date of your adjustment run - 01.11.2010!?

KR,Severina