Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition is not appearing in Item

former_member150968
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have one freight condition which is both header condition as well as item condition. The problem which we are facing is whenever we create a sales order and after entering the material, if we directly go to condition tab of the item level, the value of the condition is not appearing but when we go to header condition tab, and then to item conditions tab, the value of the condition starts appearing.

Please clear if it is standard SAP behavior or we are missing something.

Regards,

Manish Sethia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member150968
Participant
0 Kudos

It is standard SAP behavior. Grouping conditions are only determined when we go to header level or while saving the order. Closing the thread

former_member150968
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What I found was condition was not determined at header level itself. I created one order and when I entered material, the net value was 81. I did not do anything and just saved the order. The net value of the order got changed to 203 and that was the value of my condition so one thing is clear that condition was not determined at header level itself so no question of it being distributed at item level. Now the question is how can I check that why it was not determined. We have one routine for this and the output of that routine is 0 so routine is fine.

Regards,

Manish Sethia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Manish,

If you have already marked condition as Header as well as item in condition type Definition in V/06, and still this is happening then i believe this is only the issue with Update. In fact i can say this because in one of my implementation project i have also faced this kind of situation as if we directly go to Item conditions instead of header then the conditions was not updating.

Only take care if the prices are flowing correctly, if the total and net value is correct.

Thanks - Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In V/06, make the condition type as header and item condition in Changes can be made area and try with new order

Thanks

Vishal