SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy information from VL01N to O4F1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

For SAP Oil&Gas, I have sales process.

I create a outbound delivery, fill the data to external detail button in line item: truck number, forwarding agent, mode of transportation...

However, when I go to O4F1 and create a TD shipment, I must fill again information about transportation about vehicle, carrier at tab Vehicle.

Is there any way to link between the outbound delivery and TD shipment to get information from DO to TD, because I've already assign the DO to TD. Can I config it some where?

Please give advice.

Thank you!

HongDM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

You can discuss with your ABAP team and consider looking at the possibility of adding the coding in the exit OIGS0001 or OIGS0003 and/or OIGF0004.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hong,

You can discuss with your ABAP team and consider looking at the possibility of adding the coding in the exit OIGS0001 or OIGS0003 and/or OIGF0004.

Hope it helps.

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Dear Mr Kok Wai,

Our ABAP team have made this enhacement. But the information about vehicle and carrier can only like "copy-paste" to the vehicle tab at TD shipment. The system can't understand that's a value of system.

If I manually choose a vehicle at vehicle tab at Tcode O4F1, it automatic appear the vehicle type and vehicle text, then we can tick in the box at compartment planning tab. one another thing is if the vehicle we choose different from the bulk shipment type, we can't select.

If we copy information from DO to TD shipment, use user exit as above, it can copy the vehicle and carrier, but some automatically information as vehicle type, vehicle text not appear, we can't check box at compartment planning tab, and if the vehicle different from the bulk shipment type, the system also don't warning. That's like a text item and system can't understand it as a vehicle.

Have you ever face with this problem? Please give an advise.

Thank you very much!

HongDM.

0 Kudos

Problem is solved!

Thank you!