cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I would be configuring the Pricing but i am bit confuse about few pricing elements.

Here is the structure.

Retail Selling Price - 1000 which will be PR00 with condition record which is price to end customer

Retail Margin - 0.225 which condition type should i use for this...?????

This margin would be interms of % from Ex-factory price which comes to 5.280.

to be more precise..

We have factory price and retail price.

if we sell it through retail price it will include retail margin which i need to calculate the margin to retailer....

Kindly suggest..

Thanks

Shri..

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Shrii,

I guess the Price of Rs. 1000 includes Retail Margin & you need to back claculate the Retail Margin from Retail Price.

For this use Condition Type with Calculation Type as H - Percentage included & Plus/Minus as X - Negative.

So this will make sure that the Margin is calculated from Price of 1000 as back calculation.

Hope this helps

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your case whatever Mr.Hegal said will work for you,in my current project i am using the same.i am adding the additional price to the actual price for that we are calling it as customer markup.

Take the discount or surcharge condition type,calculation type can be percentage,plus or minus should be in positive if you want to add some thing to actual price.

Thanks

Vinayak.

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shrii,

For this , you can use condition type K007 or copy this condition type and create a Z-condition type.

control data 1

Cond. class A Discount or surcharge

Calculat.type A Percentage

Rounding rule Commercial

Plus/minus X Negative

changes which can be made

CHECK for item condition, delete ,amount/percent

scales

scale basis: B Value scale

if you are having 2 seperate order type for your sales scenario, then maintain the condition record for your retail discount on the basis on sales order type.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have a look at the standard pricing procedure RVAA01, you will get a better understanding.

Regards

Madhu