cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Is there any standard Report where i can see below things in one screen ?...

Material Number & Description , Vendor Number & Description , Batch Number , Inspection Lot Number , Inspection Plans , Results Recorded & Decision code (Accept or Rejected) , Usage Decision Code (Accept or Rejected) , Quantity of Stock Posted.

Thanks & Regards

Shiob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Shoib,

Why this is not available in standard SAP according to me is, if you observe QA33 it covers most of your required fields and letu2019s say if it becomes feasible to introduce inspection results also, several lines would have to be inserted in between 2 inspection lots for displaying this information. This will lead inspection lot quantity, material, lot number and other details to get repeated for these many lines. Perhaps this might be tedious if number of inspection parameters and results vary lot to lot.

I think if you have analytical report format for this requirement, better you go for ABAP development. You may utilize the tables QALS, QAVE, QASR, QPCT, LFA1 and QASE.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoib

We also had the same requirement. We gone for the ABAP development. So may also go for the New report. The tables we used are as below

qals,

t001w,

tq33,

mara,

prdkzt,

mcha,

mch1,

t134,

lfm2,

makt,

jest,

marc,

qave,

qmel,

qmfe,

mseg,

t157e,

qpct,

lfa1

lfb1

Here I have created many variants, as per the inspection types to have the user friendly output screens

Thanks

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Upare on Aug 23, 2011 7:26 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

In One screen with std reports ...NO

you can use SQVI and build querry with relevent table.

But carefull with the data as looking at your requirement it seems that there will be too many tables & primary joints which can lead to inconsistency in feaching data.