cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tax code in procedure TAXJCD is invalid

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting this message - "Tax code in procedure TAXJCD is invalid " - when I am trying to create a condition using condition type MWST in TCode VK11.

can anyone please help me navigate to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Paddy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be I'll post the issue I'd mentioned as a separate post.

Thanks again for all your assistance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to FTXP and create otput tax for your country and tax procedure TAXJCD

kapil

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) Ensure that the tax code assigned to condition type MWST is Output Tax and NOT Input Tax

2) Ensure that the tax procedure is assigned to country in OBBG

Alternatively, check the following notes which may help you

a) Note 391707 - FICORE704 or FF704 after implementing Note 385825

b) Note 1614310 - Follow-on Note of Note 1568217

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply. I did as you suggested, but got another message that said - "Tax ID I0 cannot be checked (there are several/no tax records)". I went through a lot of threads in this forum on this error message (including may of yours), but was actually at my wit's end.

One of the things you mentioned was that the output tax must be assigned to TAXJCD. Using that as a tip, I found that there was no "output" condition type that was part of the access seq to TAXJCD procedure. I included MWAS condition type in the access sequence of the procedure. Then I came to T.code ftxp and added a tax rate % (say 5%) to the taxcode I0 against the newly added output condition. Then I made entries in VK11 against MWST and this resolved the issue.

The only problem is that the system is not letting me define in VK11 any other tax rate other than the 5% that is entered in ftxp against tax code I0. Any tips?

Thanks again for all your help.

Paddy.

P.S. I have not applied the OSS notes you have mentioned yet. I will apply them later in the week.

I saw they are related payment processing, but my issues were in the SO processing.