cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Availability Check Wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to All.

For material X we have 12 UN qty in unrestricted stock in a specific storage location.

There is a delivery that will use those 12 UN to post goods issue from same storage location.

At the GI execution, the systems throws the message that there is not enough stock (only 2 UN available).

I check the CO09 transaccion to check if there are another documents (sales order or deliveries) blocking stock, but none of them is blocking stock.

I can't find why that stock cant be used to post goods issue, can anyone give me a clue to solve this issue?

Thank you very much, best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

claire_yang
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roberto,

You are right that you should always check ATP situation in transaction CO09. You can also go to ATP sceen in delivery (go to manu "Environment " -> "Avalibility"). Could you please check if you have enough Cum. ATP quantity in every level? e.g. plant level, batch level..... As in note 547118 Q6.

You also need to check ATP checking scope in transaction OVZ9. ATP will not consider blocked stock. See note 547277 question 11.

Finally please check if there is any inconsistency. You can run report SDRQCR21 to correct the inconsistencies if you have. For more detailed information please check note 25444.

Claire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Claire,

I ran SDRQCR21 report and found some inconsistencies, but misteriously they wasn't related to the material I was watching.

After that, I tried again to pick qty and post goods issue, and it worked well.

Thank you both for your help!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to stock availability check by MMBE once you execute check where that 12 quantity lies in unrestricted or in block

If it is in unristricted then just boubble click on qty, and see any order is associated with that stock.

Kapil