cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload of Service Charge Settlement parameters against a contract?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there

We are uploading SAP Flexible Real Estate contracts using the BAPI BUS1505 (Method Create) and it does not seem to have any structures for uploading the parameters associated with service charge settlement.

Based on a rental object that is in participation group which is associated with one or more settlement units, the contract have the option of setting the participation type (final, fixed, advanced payment, no participation) as well as shares of responsibility between landlord and tenant. Conditions will also be linked to the parameters.

Does anybody know how to specify these parameters on the upload?

Thanks

Joe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Joe,

IWhat is you current release?

In my system I have two Basic Types of the method:

BUS1505_CREATE01

BUS1505_CREATE02

and I have always used BUS1505_CREATE02.

The second one does have some structures which are not available in BUS1505_CREATE01.

I think source structure: E1BP_RE_COSETTLE_RL_DAT is the one you need.

Hope this helps!

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Severina,

Thanks for the reply.

We are also using BUS1505_CREATE02 and E1BP_RE_COSETTLE_RL_DAT initially looked like the correct place but does not fit:

e.g. The "settlement type" field I would expect items such as

- No participation

- Final Settlement

- Advanced Payment

- Fixed Rate

where as I have the following options which dont apply:

- Full Settlement

- Periodic Settlement

- Capitalization in AUC

- Line item settlement

- Periodic settlement before AUC

- Automatic settlement.

I even created a sample contract and then used the function module BAPI_RE_CN_GET_DETAIL to read the data back.

Turns out, E1BP_RE_COSETTLE_RL_DAT is empty and there does not seem to be any relevant data coming back.

Thanks for the interest anyway!

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

Check BAPI BUS1506 Settlement Unit (RE-FX). It seems that there is a separate BAPI for creation of settlement units.

Hope this helps!

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Severina

We managed to create the settlement units with that BAPI, but we still cant refer to them on the contract.

This is very strange.

Thanks for the assistance.

Joe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Joe,

I am not using Service Charge Settlement, but I had a look in RE-FX course book and I found the following info:

 You use the participation group to group together rental objects participating in a service charge settlement. You can use the participation group as a reference for the service charge settlement and address each group of rental objects individually.

 The participation group is a group of rental objects that participate in a particular settlement.

 Example: Charges for water are only relevant for the apartments. You define a participation group containing just these rental objects.

 The following objects can be assigned to participation groups:

­ Rental objects

­ Business entities

­ Buildings

­ Property

­ Participation groups

 If objects containing rental objects are assigned, these rental objects are automatically assigned to the participation group. This means that if a building is assigned to the participation group, all the rental objects contained in it are also automatically assigned.

 The participation group specifies if the rental object participates in service charge settlement. All rental objects that are assigned to a participation group participate in the distribution of costs.

 If there is no occupancy contract for a rental object, then the costs are posted either to the rental object, or to the cost center for vacancy costs (if it is entered in the posting parameters).

 If there is an occupancy contract for the rental object, then the costs are automatically passed on to the tenant.

Have you created such participation groups and assigned them to your RE objects?

Hope this helps

KR,

Severina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Severena

Thats our next step.

What we are going to assume, is that based on the PG's (Participation Groups) and SU's (Settlement Units) and the use of either "Advanced Payment"-attributed or "Flat Rate"-attributed condition types, the settlement participation will be set automatically.

Obviously, this means that there is still no option for setting

- Either "No participation" or "Final Settlement", both of which require no relative conditions to be specified or

- The "Tenant Share".

Fortunately, it looks like our client is going with Advanced Payments and Flat Rates rather than "None" or "Final".

So, while we have a work around, its still not a final solution.

We have logged a product issue with SAP AG and Ill post the answer here once we know.

Thanks Severina

Joe

Answers (0)