cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processed TR showing open item

0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have a issue in Processed TR. TR is having total 11line item & while creating TO for TR ,system has created TO for 7 items only. For remaining line item,,no TO has been created but showing TR status Processed " E"in LB03

I have created TR from storage type 921 stock transfer.

Pls let me know what is going wrong? I checked every where but not finding anything. Becasue of this I am not able to take remaining 4 items in destination bin as Processed TR status.

quick response would be highly appreciated

Regds

Praful

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praful,

Is it the header that's set as closed? If you check the items that you say are still open, do they still have an open quantity against them at line item level? What error do you get in LT04 if you try to process in foreground?

Regards,

Sinéad Curran

0 Kudos

Hi Sinead,

Thaks for your reply. When I create TO wrt TR ,showing TR is fully supplied & showing status E-processed completly in LB03. Also showing TO created for 6 line item but not remaining 4 line item. I wonder how it happend

By the way ,I had to move all that 4 material from interim to dest.bin manually by LT10.

If u have any idea wht is the reason behind this? jsut let me know

Regd.

Praful

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Only possibility I guess is, you must have flagged u201CClose TRu201D tab while conversion of TR to TO in the first screen of LT04 transaction. If you select this field, then once you confirm the transfer order, the transfer requirement (TR) is considered to be completed and is closed. It sets the TR header status to "Processing Complete".

Thanks,

Milind Chaudhari

former_member435196
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Only possibility I guess is, you must have flagged u201CClose TRu201D tab while conversion of TR to TO in the first screen of LT04 transaction. If you select this field, then once you confirm the transfer order, the transfer requirement (TR) is considered to be completed and is closed. It sets the TR header status to "Processing Complete".

Thanks,

Milind Chaudhari

Former Member
0 Kudos

probably

system fails to find destination bin for the 4 materials

due to no empty bin or due to storage unit not supported by the avialable bin or might be the storage type indicator are missing so as to steer the material to right bin