SAP for Healthcare Discussions
Foster discussions about patient care, cost reduction, and operational excellence in healthcare organizations using SAP. Join the conversation.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-H*MED and Plant Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what SAP say about IS-H*MED,

The clinical system IS-H*MED supports the documentation, planning and controlling of service processes and communication in the hospital. Based on a uniform and working model, the SAP Hospital Information System combines the patient administration system IS-H with the proven SAP standard systems for:

u2022 Patient Management

u2022 Medicine and Nursing

u2022 Controlling

u2022 Cash and Asset Accounting

u2022 Plant Maintenance

u2022 Materials Management

u2022 Human Resources

Can anybody throw some lights on what all plant Maintenance functionalities available under IS-HMED? Is there documents available to get an idea about plant maintenance functionalites used in IS-HMED.

2 REPLIES 2

Claudius
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Jaison,

SAP Patient Management and Siemens i.s.h.med are part of SAP ERP, so customers can use the general SAP ERP capabilities. In the area of plant maintenance there are no healthcare-specific additions.

You can find more information about Siemens i.s.h.med under [www.siemens.com/ishmed|http://www.siemens.com/ishmed].

Best regards

Claudius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Claudius.

On another note, does SAP has any Industrial Solution for Life science industry? I know most of the company in this segment use SAP ERP,but was wondering whether there is any IS available.

Thanks.