Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PR05 - Edit start location

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts.

We're using ECC 6.0 and using PR05 instead TRIP to trips administration. We need use PR05.

But we can't edit/modify start location. When I see first line of table control of AddIn Dests (Start of Trip), it is non editable. I debbuged it and I see SAP put's this first line as hard code and field ZORT1 is empty.

Is there a way to edit the start location ? User can start a travel from another city and we need to edit it.

For e.g. If a employee want to travel from "Rio de Janeiro" to "São Paulo", then there is aoption to enter "São Paulo" in "Destination" field but there is no field where employee can enter "Delhi" as the starting location

thanks.

Glauco

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Start Location is your default location..

Please find below thread for default values..

Hope it would serve your purpose..

Regards,

Muhammad Umer

PRASANTH_GOP9
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Glauco,

You can edit the start location in portal by making a setting in transaction FITVFELD_WEB.

Enter the trip provision variant

Trip Schema --> Return Value according to feature TRVFD --> Web Interface(Travel Expense Only) --> General Trip Data --> Location(HEAD_PERIO-ZORT1)

Select Alternative Display Type radio button, and activate Field is visible and field ready for input check boxes.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

Praisty

glauco
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Praisty.

I taked with TV functional and she said here we are not using TRIP. Your tip works only in TRIP.

We are using PR05. Because on this way user can choose between others schem.

Solved by my self using structure PTK99, adding ZZstart_location field and adding same field in new tab "customer data" in PR05.

thanks in advance.

Glauco