cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

COGS determination for Free of cost sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have an issue regarding the COGS determination for Free of cost sales order. We created a free of cost sales order. But i need to know whether this sales order items will hit to COGS or not? If so how do i check whetehr its has been charged to COGS or not? and we have an issue raised saying thst one material in this sales order has not being charged to COGS. So please help me to solve this issue. Ihave checked the account assignment in GBB-VAX. And is there anyting to do with the settlement profile for COGS determination?.

Thanks and regards

Uday

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

During PGI a material document and accounting doc gets created which would hit COGS account.

You're talking about one specific sales order in which for one material it didn't hit COGS account or any order you're creating now with that material has an issue? If its a specific material which has an issue always..then something is wrong with that material master setup. Also you can go to the reported Sales order--doc flow to the PGI document and check the accounting doc and if its not posted..check the analysis why its not posted?

And if its one off then I would suggest 2 options:

1) Reverse the goods movement, cancel the delivery or if billing has already been done..cancel the billing as well. And re-do the cycle. This always ensures correct posting.--> Recommended option.

2) Manual adjustment in FI.

And settlement profile is Controlling concept..not sure you would get any help on this in this forum.

Regards

RS

Answers (0)