cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order quantity equals to delivery unit in material master

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have below requirement regarding Delivery unit (MVKE-SCMNG).

My requirement is that whatever unit has been maintained in material master in Delivery unit, system shall not allow to create sales order of quantity which is more or less than the delivery unit.

Meaning, system shall only allow to create sales order of quantity equals to the quantity maintained in the material master in delivery unit.

Kindly let me know if any user exit(s) available for the same.

Waiting for your valuable reply.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

By standard you can achieve this. Maintain the delivery quantity in the material master. Then in t.code OVAH, go to message V4 081 and change the system message category from W to E and then test by creating a new sales order.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thasnk, Shiv Ram for your inputs. but i want this functionality for some perticular sales order types. so, i dont think we can use the solution given by you.

Thanks,

Ritesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh,

This is very much possible using user exit, MV45AFZZ in FORM userexit_save_document.

Other option would be in MV45AFZB FORM USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAP, you can check that this qty in material master if unequal to ordered qty you can give a pop-up to user that 'The qty is being changed to xx' as soon as the user presses enter as the user would know about it.

in MV45AFZZ, the user would know only after saving and would be able to see in VA03 after the document is created.

Regards,

RS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks RS,

Your inputs are realy useful.

we are working on the required enhancement.

Thanks,

Ritesh Tailor