Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Employee Details.

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Can any one let me know what are the fields , tables and logic to be provided to get the complete employee details( no bother he is permenant employee or contract basis). That report must contain cost centre , profit centre and all...complete information about the employee we need. Can any one share the logic and fields.

Thank you,

Tintu.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Information System section under HR you have various reports that gives data pertaining to employees with different views. you can check them and use the one that suits your requirement.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you sreekanth for your information.

Can i get the WBS information also from it for that particular employee. Where can find the information system section?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want information pertaining to WBS / Employee then you can use CATS_DA / CN48N etc.

Regards

Sreekanth

former_member218047
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Sreekanth for the information. But I need all the information at a time for the particular employee like profit centre, cost centre, WBS element, business area...etc. Complete information regarding the employee. Our abaper is working for the report. So which fields i have to provide him and what is the logic.

And you told to check information system section? where exactly i can get the information system?

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For time sheet information use CATSDB / CATSPS tables. For employee related information use PAxxxx series tables (like PA0000, PA0001, PA0315 etc).

Regards

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check HRP1000 and HRP1001 TABLE where you get the combination of WBS Element wrt to resource details assigned.

Regards

N.Raju