cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPL lixt to be updated automatically in GTS when dataprovider provides

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please provide solution to implement to update SPL list automatically when data provider provides in GTS.

Regards,

Subbu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbu,

I guess you are uploading the SPL files manually now and you want to automate the process. If this is your question, I can guide you how the file upload is automated in our project.

We recieve the files from the service provider MKDATA.

The program '/SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML' has the option to upload file from Application folder path. We have automated the file uplaod in such a way that, as and when the files are recieved from service provider, it is moved to the application folder path via middleware.

The batch jobs for program '/SAPSLL/SPL_UPLOAD_IXML' are scheduled nightly. When these jobs run, the files are uploaded to the GTS system.

Please reply if this is helpful or more details are required.

Thanks and Regards,

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

as you have mentioned that you are using a middleware for uploading the files from MKDATA into Application server, can you please elaborate what middleware you are using , how this middleware pulls data from MKDATA, from SAP side we can create a RFC function module to call the entries stored in this middleware , if possible.

thanks for your great help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aswin,

Currently I am working on creating a batch job to automate the SPL files upload.

Can you provide me more details on this please.

Regards

Vijai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijai,

From your reply, I think you are automating your SPL file upload. The batch job can be creted according to the frequency and the nature of how you recieve the file from your SPL service provider. For example, in our case we are getting two files a day. So our batch job is scheduled twice at night inorder to pick up both the files. Our service provider delivers the file to our FTP folders, from there our PI interface places the files to our application folders. Our batch job is created in such a way as to upload the file from the application folders.

Hope this information is helpful to you. Please let me know if you need more information.

Thanks and Regards,

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your inputs.