cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Picking Preallocated Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have done the required configuration for preallocated stock and recieved them to my Issueing area (916) directly. For this I have maintained in LT51 entry for the material concerned.(The entry is not requirement specific and i have maintained my average consolidated days requirement)

Now, i would like to know the process whereby while picking for a delivery how to ensure that the system automatically picks from this bin in 916 area. Since the stock is already in 916 area ideally is should not be creating a new TO at all and just need to allocate the stock to the existing prealloacted stock in 916. Please help with the process to do so.

Thanks

Sandeepan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think thats true but what would be a better option i feel is to have it in storage type search strategy at first postion. Because then i can ensure that if it is not found there it will continue looking in the other normal pickiing storage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want the system should check only 916 storage type, then for the movement type activate the source storage type as 916. So in the system, whenever system is creating a TO for the movement type it will check only in the source storage type.

Thanks,

JK