Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

V/LB-Add Table

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a Z Pricing report for V/LB.Can anyone here please let me know if we can add new tables and fields to the existing Pricing report using V/LB.If I see V/LB, add tables option is disabled.I am into ABAP and doesn't have any idea on V/LA,V/LB/V/LC.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Before that Kindly Check in V/LD any reports it will satisfy your requirement if not then follow steps what i mentioned below

if you want to create new table try to create in T-Code V/03 in which combination you want , after that you need to follow the

V/LA,V/LB, V/LC

finally if you want to see the report based on your combination by using the T-Code V/LD and mention the pricing Report

Regards,

prasanna

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We have the table to be added.But the thing is we would like to add it to the existing Z Pricinig report and there ADD TABLE option is disabled.

Had gone through a few threads which are saying that we can't add new tables in the existing Pricing Report through V/LB.Either we need to create a new Z pricing report with the necessary tables using V/LA or develop all together a Z report in ABAP.

Would like to get the same confirmed from the people who have an idea on such requirement.

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can Create Z Table by using the T-Code V/LA and enter the Name of list and Title and click on the "Selected Fields or F5"

create how you want the table with combination

Regards,

Prasanna

kiran_k8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Prasanna,

My Question is if I have a ztable ZXYZ,

1.can this table be added in an existing repot of V/LD ?

2.If the existing pricings reports can't be modified to add a new table,can we add the Ztable while creating a new report using V/LA similar to the way the Condition tables are added ?

Thanks,

K.Kiran.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
1.can this table be added in an existing repot of V/LD ?

It will be advise able not alter STD to maintain the santity of the system for future use/user

2.If the existing pricings reports can't be modified to 
add a new table,can we add the Ztable while creating a 
new report using V/LA similar to the way the Condition tables are added ?

Yes you can do.

Regards

JP