cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two similar invoices for single delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an issue,two invoices have been created for a single delivery both of them are similar invoices.There is no invoice split.

Any idea why the system creates two similar invoices?

Any suggestions would be of great help!

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the invoice quantity. and also the account posting, is the account posting twice?

Thanks - Raja

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Thanks for the quick response..

My issue has been resolved.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please share with us - the cause(s) and how you resolved the same.

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Check 2 billing document belongs to same delivered quantity if yes try to check with any variation in tax might be or Pricing variation

2. i think system won't create automatically 2 Invoices based on single delivery provided Payment terms and Inco-terms , payer etc are same if it is different it will split automatically

They have done like In VF01 enter the Delivery number and click on selection list and change the Quantity, select the line item and click on the copy

Again remaining quantity they have done

and also check the document flow

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the document flow, I feel that one invoice must be Proforma Invoice (no accounting entry) and another must be Commercial Invoice (with accounting entry).

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In VF03, give each invoice # and in document flow, verify what the delivery and sales order are. (do these 2 invoices indeed have the same delivery and sales ord.?)

In VL03N, give your delivery #, click document flow, check if both invoices are created with reference to the delivery

What is the billing type of these 2 invoices?

How many line items do you have in the delivery? & in each invoice?

Edited by: Typewriter on Aug 22, 2011 1:41 PM

Edited by: Typewriter on Aug 22, 2011 1:59 PM