Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Max number of records in MDM workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Need urgent recommendations.

We have a scenario where we need to launch a workflow upon import of records. The challenge is source file contains 80k records and its always a FULL load( on daily basis) in MDM. Do we have any limitation in MDM workflow for the max number of records? Will there be significant performance issues if we have a workflow with such huge number of records in MDM?

Please share your inputs.

Thanks-Ravi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Yes it can cause performance overhead and you will also have to optimise MDIS parametrs for this.

Regarding WF i think normally it is 100 records per WF.I think you can set a particular threshold for records after which the WF will autolaunch.

It is difficult to say what optimum number of records should be fed in Max Records per WF so I would suggest having a test run of including 100/1000 records per WF.Import Manager guide say there are several performance implications of importing records in a WF,so it is better to try for different ranges.

Thanks,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mf_haq
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please test with maximum no. of records and then you can understand the scenario. It's lill bit difficult to say exact count.

Real time scenario: we are tested with 1000 records and its working fine.

Regards,

MF.Haq