cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid bar code error when confirming TO

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have set up the system so that picking TOs are confirmed on the scanner via material number (Verification profile for mobile data entry).

However, when I try to confirm the TO in LM05, I get this message: Invalid bar code ######

(###### = material number).

I have tried to look this up on OSS and in this forum, but found nothing. I get the same error also when I do it via the scanner itself. I have also tried the verification with leading zeroes, but that does not help.

What am I missing here? Or is this a bug? Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the Config, Spro-Logistics Execution-Vertification control-Profile and go to your Warehouse number abd your profile (ex. pick or putaway) in the last two tab of the config, materil at source and at destination, check what indicator you have activated.

If it is 1 - system will check the mateiral number in the barcode (barcode should contain your material number)

if it is 3 - system will expect EAN/UPC code entered in the material master in the barcode (barcode should contain your EAN number)

Check and revert back.

thanks,

JK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response. The profile is set to 1, validate by material number.

I do not think there is anything wrong with the setup.

Right now I am not working with any barcodes, I am just typing the number in LM05. It works fine for SU numbers and bins, but for the material number it does not.

Edited by: HunLogistic on Aug 22, 2011 4:49 PM