cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically Picking Sales Office to Sales Order From Ship-To-Party

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there is any option to automatically pick the Sales Office to Sales Order From Ship-To-Party rather the default which is from the Sold To Party.

This is because our Billing is also done to the Ship-To-Party and we recognize the sales under Ship-To-Party so we want our sales office from the Ship-To-Party

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member188076
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To achieve your requirement you will have to use User Exit : USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP (Program - MV45AFZZ).

Regards,

Amitesh Anand

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have decided to use an user-exit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

Upon reading your requirement i need one clarification before suggesting you something. as per you " You said your sales is considered for SH rather than SP". Is your SH different than SP always? Or if you can give some overview why there is a requirement of giving or recognizing sales for SH.

Anyways, if you wish to bring Sales office from SH partner into your sales order there may be a need of ABAP technical folk to help you pulling it from SH rather than SP.

Thanks - Raja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

Thanks for the feedback!

Raja - Our SP is the main customer and SH is the branches in different regions and we bill the SH. Currently Sales Order processing team enter sales office in the VA01 initial screen but they do make errors. So I have disabled Sales Office from the main screen and trying to pick from the SH but currently picks the sales office from the SP.

Do let me know if there is any option in standard configuration..

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I know there is no std config to acheive this..this has to be done using user exits: possibly in MV45AFZB, FORM USEREXIT_CHECK_VBAK.

Regards,

RS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Imran,

Sales office is a place responsible for sale of certain product or service, so in the sales order header, the sales office will always appear to be of sold-to-party.

If your business requirement allows you then better use one account group i.e. Sold-to-party.

Regards,

Mehul