cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Man wise Sales Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to develop the Report SalesMan Wise in the below format.

*_SL No/Sales Man/Customer/Customer Name/Target of Current Year (Previous Year Sales1.35)/Jan Sales/Feb Sales./Mar Sales/Apr Sales/ till Aug Sales (2011 Year) i.e Last 7 Months + Current Month. Average of Last 7 months/ Sales of Previous Year/ % Achievement of Target/.I need the Link of Tables and the Logic to be given in this Report. Is this report Feasible.

*Sales Man I can get from VBPA Table but that is only Fetching me Sales Order Number.

*I am not getting the Link between Partner Function VE (Sales Employee) and Invoice Table VBRK.

Can you please provide me the valuable Inputs how to go about this Report so that I can prepare detial FS of this.

Regards,

Parag S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Kindly Check the T-Code MC-Q, in that we can select the Sale Employee , Sold to part and month wise also

Regards,

Prasanna

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need a Customised Report as I have enclosed in my Forum Post. Can you help me out in giving the Logic so that I could make a cusotmised Report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prasanna,

Can I copy the T Code and Program of MC-Q and make ZMC-Q Report so that I coudl customised it and give the requirement as I need in my Output Report I have enclosed.

Thanks.

Parag.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes. Your ABAPer can copy a SAP Standard Report & modify it to suit your requirement.

But ideally you should go for new report creation. You can get Sales Employee Number in Sales Order & from Document Flow Table get the Invoice Number.

Only issue in your case is Sales Man-wise Target figures. You will have to create a Z table & store the Sales Man Code & Year-wise targets in these Table which later be fetched in your program.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

if You want to ZMC-Q you can do it but try to check whether your report is achieved in Standard SAP or not

otherwise try to create a new report how you want rather than going the Existing one like new screen and inputs like what fields end-user want to enter and what data should come automatically

Regards,

Prasanna