cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maltiple Specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying scenario of Multiple specification for that i have done require custmization setting, i am fecing prolem in CWBQM transaction. from the Task list---Dependant Characteristic Specification option operation ID is mandatory entry for me so i put 00000001& many other values in this filed & also for operation field but system giving error of "Enter another operation number" now my maintained entrys are

Operation ID-00000001,

Operation-0010

MIC no-10

Please suggest why i am getting this error where I am wrong?????

Thanks & regards,

dev123.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be two reasons for this

1.Validity date of the Task list.The Task list must be prior to that of creation of Inspection lot.

2.Check Usage for the Inspection type used in the customization.

QCC3-->inspec lot creation>Maintain Inspection type->relevant inspection type->check Usage there

You have to assign the same usage in the Task list.

In the header of inspection plan verify

1. UOM

2. Usage and status

3. Deletion flag.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Harikris.

No deletion flag assigned,

Usages is 3- Material & custmer

Status is 4- Relesed general

But still not able to release the lot please suggest what may be another reason.....

Regards.

dev123.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

please suggest why inspection lot not possible to release generated by CWBQM for multiple specification scenario...

I done custmization then maintained require setting in CWBQM then i run MTO cycle for custmer specific lot after GRN 04 lot generated but in CRTD mode & not possible to release system giving message "No inspection plan could be found"

Regards,

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain why your implement multiple specification functionality which purpose what is business kindly explained we can give solution based on requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Laxmianand,

Our requirment is we have MIC XYZ for A custmor specification is 8-10mm & for B custmor specification is 15-20mm how can we do this without multiple specification please suggest.

Regards.

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

as per our understanding you can use group and group counters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please go through the below thread, you will get idea.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Both.

Can we map this by Multiple Specification application same as for Vendor by assigning Dependant MIC.

Please suggest....

Regards,

lakshmi_prasad7
Contributor
0 Kudos

yes its possible if you create vendor wise inspection plan different group counters and assign material assignment vendor then system will check at the time of GR

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you create an operation or sub-operation, you can enter an

operation ID. An operation ID must conatin at least one non-numeric

character.

If you do not enter an operation ID, the system will create one

automatically. This ID only conatins numeric characters.

You cannot change the operation ID later.

Try to enter Alpha numeric number there.

Regards,

Shyamal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shyamal,

Thanks for reply issue of operation ID is resolved now lot is created but now i am not able to release the lot. I am trying to assign inspection plan through QA02 but getting message "No inspection plan could be found" please suggest what may be reason for same???

Thanks,