cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EWA setup error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

In have configured EWA in our solman but the problem is no report is generated.

There is red flag icon under early watch, when i click on it , it asked me to call SDCCN which will take to the satellite system. and open SDCCN screen. i created Session_refresh task but no data is being generated.

Could you please guide me how to troubleshoot this?

Regads

Abhishek

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abi,

The EWA Report can be sent to SAP Using SAPOSS RFC Connection or can be sent to Solution Manager using RFC to

Solman SM_<SID>CLNT001_BACK to generate EWA Report.

Please Check and Specify the RFC, Time Period to Execute the EWA etc in maintenance package. Save.

after that Task is created. The data is collected from satellite and sent back to solution manager for generating EWA report.

Start the session immediately. Before that you sholud be activate the basic Setting via SPRO as

Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basis Settings - Solution Manager -> Activate Solution Manager Services-->Enhanced configuration of SAP EarlyWatch Alert

Try it then Let me know.

Regards

Thomas

Edited by: thomas_raja on Aug 22, 2011 9:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i Have the following RFC SM_SMNCLNT100_BACK. It is working fine.

When i go to SDCCN on my dev system( Satellite) i get a screen with maintaince package and service prepartion.

If i go to DSWP in solman and click on sap early watch with red flag in next window it asks to call SDCCN which takes me to DEV system with same two options as above.

nothing is happeing after executing maintanence package.

I tried creating a Task ( refresh_session) and ran it immediately but nothing is happening.

Please guide how to proceed.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try follwing settings activate the basic Setting via SPRO as

Basic Settings -> Standard Configuration of Basis Settings - Solution Manager -> Activate Solution Manager Services-->Enhanced configuration of SAP EarlyWatch Alert

as well as Tx SDCCN - Task Specific - RFC destination - Hightlight the RFC and press F8 button to test the RFC destination?

Please read SNote,

Note 727998 - Complete Replacement of Service Definitions for SDCC/SDCCN

Edited by: thomas_raja on Aug 22, 2011 9:33 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I cant the find the path you have mentioned.

I am solman 7.0 with ehp1 sps26.

Could you tell what all tasks needs to defined in SDCCN in satellite system.

Regards

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

<removed_by_moderator>

Link-farming is not allowed. Answers must be a reflexion of your knowledge, if you found those links so could have the original poster.

Read the "Rules of Engagement"

Edited by: Juan Reyes on Aug 23, 2011 12:03 PM