Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit in days

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a customer having credit limit of $1000.

Client require that if customer post an order of S80 lets assume and and if dont pay the invoice in 2 days and if again ask for an order and order value is $100 system should block his order, although credit limit is available.

And for the same i have seen the configuration, where related configuration are available but do exactly tell me the actual one amonst the following. where i should mantain the days.

Number of days

Max open item

No days open I

Looking for the gurus response.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to maintain the Credit limit in days , you need to some configuration because if you go to the T-Code OVA8 you can see only Horizon in Months that means you can maintain the Credit limit is applicable only in month

but in your case you want to maintain the credit limit in Days so you need to do some configuration by using the T-Code OMO1

and select the Info Structure "S066" and click on the details Icon and change in to days under "Period Split"and save

now maintain the automatic Credit Control are by using the T-Code OVA8 , maintain the Dynamic C or D , click on the Status Block , after that maintain the credit limit to the Customer by using T-Code FD32 and maintain the Risk category if you want block in Sale order level or Delivery level or PGI level

Revert,

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna,

I have change the info structure in days.

and after this maintain the horizon "1" T, and mantain the fd32 with the above example, but how should i test it.

I have change the billing date in past and with all the scenarios but system cant hold me at the time of sales order proces.

should i maintain the following fields as well.

- No of days.

- Max open item.

- Days oldest item.

- No days open.

Looing for the gurus response.

Regards,

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

For your requirement, follow the standard configuration of credit management.

No need to fill in anything in HORIZON.

Standard configuration.

OVA8 SETTINGS TO BE MAINTAINED

Check for DYNAMIC with REACTION C/D

Check for OLDEST OPEN ITEM with REACTION C/D and days 02.

This is enough.

If you want to test, do a sales order, delivery and billing (backdated maybe on 19th sept 2011)

check in FD32, EXTRAS, OLDEST ITEM.(it should show 1 day.. since the past billing is due on 21st and the difference between 22nd and 21st is 1 day)

Again create a sales order in todays date.

System will block the sales order.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

If you want consider open SO and Deliveries try to Tick

Try to check with New Sale order, delivery and billing

make sure that did u maintained other settings related Credit management ?

Regards,

Prasanna

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Hegal K Charles,

I again confirm the scenario that if credit limit is available but the customer cant pay the last invoice or any last or pending invoice, than system shoul block the sales order, means days of last invoice due.

i have configure the system as per requirement.

Mark the Oldest open item , Enter D in it, and in days open item enter lets say 1.

System only gve the mesage not shown the value if i create sales order, even not after putting material just after enter customer number.

Do also confirm me that the following fields mean, is this required on or.

- Number of Days.

- Max open Item %

- No Days OpenI

Looking for the gurus resonse.

Regards

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

For your requirement in OVA8, just click on DYNAMIC as mentioned before (so that there is check based on credit limit also)

Then CHECK oldest open item with the appropriate reaction.

When you make the sales order, soon after punching the SP, system will check whether the oldest open item exists (pending billing document) and will trigger the message for OLDEST OPEN ITEM.

If there is no oldest open item, no message will be triggered, and after your enter the material code and qty, system will issue the error message based on credit limit (if the limit is exceeded)

You need not maintain any checks other than the 2 mentioned above.

If you want to know the benefits of other options, please press F1 for the documentation.

Hope you are clear.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks, will back to you soon.

Lets first discuss the systemm behavior with client

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Imran,

Maintain it against OLDEST OPEN ITEM in OVA8.

Set the reaction as C/D and also check for OLDEST OPEN ITEM.

Check and revert back.

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles