cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Record Maintenance Problem..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I found a strange problem while I was creating free goods record in VBN1. I found though I was creating an exclusive free goods record but in the back end a record is creating automatically in Inclusive as well with the same material. After creating the Exclusive free goods record if you save it end then enter with the change mode then you can see a record automatically created in inclusive as well though it has no impact in sales order.

Please explain me the reason.

Regards,

Jeetsap

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Free goods is not currently supported in combination with material structures (e.g. product selection, bills of material, variants with BOM explosion).

Free goods is currently only supported for sales orders with document category C (not for quotations, for example).

Free goods is not currently supported for deliveries without reference to a sales order.

Free goods is not currently supported for make-to-order production, third-party order processing and scheduling agreements.

Free goods is currently only supported on a 1:1 basis

Regards,

Saju.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saju,

Thanks for your reply. First of all I would like to say the things you mentioned I know these. But my query is different.

Let me make it clearer to you...

1) I created a condition record for exclusive free goods in VBN1in combination of two materials say X is the main item and Y is the free good sample.

2) I saved the record .

3) When I entered in to the change mode of the record VBN2, I found there is another record showing in INCLUSIVE for material X.

Points to be noted: In the inclusive record its showing number 2 which signifies EXCLUSIVE.

Now My question is that when I created a record for EXCLUSIVE then why another record in INCLUSIVE is creating with indicator 2 (EXCLUSIVE). Is it a standard SAP problem or some other reason.

Regards,

jeetsap

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is standard SAP display..

Even if you maintain the INCLUSIVE record, you can see EXCLUSIVE by clicking on the EXCLUSIV button at top left corner and same is applicable for EXCLUSIVE.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

answered