cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during PI cout in LX16

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are having a problem when creating physical Inventory doc though LX16 transaction code

System is thronging an error message as

u201C Quant xxxxx for Storage Bin XXXXXX cannot be countedu201D

This error message is coming for bins which is having message as u201CTransprt activeu201D in the comment column in the LX16.

There is no inventory active indicator in LS03N transaction. But the Inventory active icon is available (X) in LS24 transction

So we are unable to create a physical inventory doc

Please guide us how to proceed further..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

It seems for that particular bin inventory counting has been done, but not yet process clearing l.e LI20 & Li21.

Pl try to see in LS03, Inventory active check box could be on, in ls03n u2013 inventory tab u2013check the status of inventory doc related to that bin u2013 it should be u201CZu201D u2013 counted. ( get inventory doc number from here)

A Partially counted

L Cleared

N Not counted

Z Counted

S canceled

D Dynamic Cycle Count

Or check the status of bin in LI05 & let us what is a status.

If you want to cancel then use LI16, enter WH No & inv doc no & execute, it will cancel the active inv doc.

Hope it will work

Pl let me know if reqd any further info.

Thanx

Om

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi OM,

Thx for your reply but all the doc are in the status of Z

I found that user has deleted the doc after activation of the PI doc

but this has been in Physical Inventory active state as X in the LQUA table and in the LS24 t.code also but not in LS03N

but the PI doc available in LQUA table is not available in LINK,LINP and LINV table

is there is any stand programe to remove the active state X in the tcode LS24 and to remove in the table LQUA

early reply is appreciated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuram,

It wont appear in LINP & LINV , my suggestion would be cancel all the items lying in perticular PI document ( LI16) - The status will get change from Z to L .

then try for PI doc creation in Lx16.

I hope it will work, i gone through this kind of issues.

Thax

Om