cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Partner Function not allowed in Parnter Determination Profile "xx"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

While creating notification via QM01 for Vendor Complaints, Im getting the above error.

This happens only when I specify the PO # and the Item # in the initial screen pop up window of QM01. If I leave the fields blank and execute the transaction it goes through and the Header Notification screen appears.

Did this happen to anyone before ?

Naik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I leave the fields blank and execute the transaction

You haev to enter the partener( can not leave blank) as the procedure defined in

Quality notification-->notification creation->partners->Define Partner Determination Procedure>

here make sure that you have assigned Partner Determination Procedure & Partner Functions to Notif. Type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gujjar.

The Parnter Function vendor and the Partner determination procedure i assigned to NType.

In my case say the PO has multiple line item and If I enter for example the PO# and Item #10 it gives me this error. If I enter PO# and Item #40 it goes through. The transaction acceopts the PO detaisl and copies to Notification creation screen.

I'm thinking there must be some link between Item #40 +Vendor which other Item's (#10) +vendor is not there....

What is the logic here...Something in vendor master or someplace that I should be looking?

Naik

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Found the issue myself.CLosing the thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the solution and the isue for this. Closing the thread.

Basically the partner function manufacturer needed to be added in the partner determination procedure and partner function.

Thanks guys for repliying. I have awarded for you replies.

Naik

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found out the that this occurs only for materials that have value in field MRFNR under Basic Data Material Master.

But not sure on the link between the error and this field.

Any inputs?

Bwtn the "xx" on the error refers to the notification type.

Naik