Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change error message to Warning Message

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

While creation of RFX , In the RFX information i have the submisson deadline as 20.10.2011 and in the Items Tab - itme overview table i sepcifed the delivery date as 16.10.2011 and when i click on check button the error message

Delivery date is before the submission deadline 20.08.2011; check item 0001

but this Error message has to be changed to Warning message.

I found out the error message number as 132 from the table T100 and i added the entries to the table BBPV_PDMSG.

In SPRO transaction SAP Supplier Relationship Management >SRM Server> Cross application Basic Settings> Message Control>

Influence Message Control

for the BUS2121 - EC Requirement Coverage Request i changed the Type E to W but still it is not ferlecting in the Screen it is showing me only the Error message.

Kindly advice me any other steps to be done. I above menstioned step i done by going thru the SDN forums Postings..

Regards

Arun.K.P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

RFX refers to BUS2200. BUS2121 is related to shopping cart.

Anyway, customizable messages are pre assigned to table BBPV_PDMSG. If message BBP_PD 132 was not there and you have added it, I suppose it will not work.

Only one case will work the addition of messages in table BBPV_PDMSG: The delivery date in the past message. This message should be in table BBPV_PDMSG as per standard, however it was missing.

Regards,

Ricardo

former_member206441
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Ricardo,

Thank you for your input, i will change the BUS2121 to BUS2200. I have already mentioned the error description in the table BBPV_PDMSG. i will check it.

Dear Experts can i get any update on this issue?

Regards,

Arun.K.P

Edited by: Arun Padmanaban on Aug 23, 2011 8:59 AM

Answers (0)