cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message Only one appraisal document allowed

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

I created a customer development for that the employee can apraisal to his boss.

The system allow close the appraisal, but show a message of error.

We have set the indicator "One Allowed", because the system only should allow create an appraisal document for an appraise in the given period.

In teh portal how can avoid for tha not show the message

[Image1|http://postimage.org/image/nycmrg9w/]

[Image2|http://postimage.org/image/o1m1x3c4/]

While filling a feedback form(Appraisal Document), got following error:

Only one appraisal document allowed

Message no. HRHAP00_DOCUMENT310

Diagnosis: If the Only One Allowed indicator (IT5025) is set, it is not possible to create more then one appraisal document for an appraisee in the given period.

What other suggestion can anyone share with me .

Thanks in advance,

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

these are the options you can explore

the system will work as you expect if you you change this option to

"Only one Appraisal Document without Appraiser Check". The meaning of

it is that the field Appraiser won't be taken into account when the

system checks if the document that you are creating is not a duplicate.

If you choose the second option "Only one Appraisal Document" system

proofs the following fields: appraisal template name, appraiser,

appraisee, and validity period. If all of them are equal you won't be

able to save new appraisal document. if they are not equal

(i.e: different appraiser) you will be able to save the document.

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

I understand this.

But the system is showing this message of error without have one appraisal created .

I want know if the system can have in memory cache an appraisal created, or if there are a report for delete this.

Thanks in advance

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got it.. So, lets do some checks first. Start the transaction phap_admin_pa and give in the employee as appraiser and let it run, does he really not have any document assigned already? (This search should be done with SAP_ALL user).

when nothing returns start report RHHAP_DISPLAY_DB. In this report only select the HRHAP_APPEE table and let it run, then download the output and filter on appraiisee_id = empoyee. How many unique appraisal id's do you have and is the amount the same as the number of documents found in the phap_admin. If the number is higher then you have ghost entries on the database.

If the number is the same then your safest bet is to grab a developer and tell him to debug it, just do a where used on the message id/number and you will find the place where the check is performed. Then you see why the program is bugging you.

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

Edited by: M.Hagen on Aug 23, 2011 4:57 AM *Added Full Report Name

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carmen,

Have you read this thread?

Best regards

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Yes, I checked this link , but we need that the employee not can appraisal several times to the boss for a period. The system only shouls allow the employee can create only appraisal.

Is for this reason that we have set this option-

The issue is What if the employee not have created other appraisal for an period, The system show this error?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Carmen G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sorry, can you extend on your business required/process so that I better understand what you are trying to achieve?

Thanks!

Regards and Groetjes,

Maurice Hagen

former_member215786
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mauricie.

We created an application in the portal in where the employees can apraisal to his boss.

When we select the option save and press the buton Continue, the system display the message of error of above.

In the company an employee only can appraisal to his boss in the given period. Example.

Employee: Juan

Boss: Peter

Juan only can appraisal to Peter in the period 01.01.2011 to 31.01.2011

If Juan want appraisal to Peternewly in the same period the system should show this message,

But the issue that I have in this moment, The system is showing this message of error and Juan not have appraised to Peter .

Thanks in advance

Regards