cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing date >= PGI date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

How can I put a check during invoice creation (VF01) so that billing date should always be greater than or equal to PGI date using standard configuration?

Thanks in advance...

Regards

Animesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

prasanna_kumar4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP determine default billing date as below logic:

If invoice date are defined for the customer, the system proposes the billing date from invoice date calendar.

If no invoice dates are maintained for the customer, then the actual goods issue date is as default billing date for delivery related billing. And in order related billing, the billing date of sales order as default billing date, when you create billing.

for billing services, the system proposes the date of services rendered

For billing plan to bill a project, the system can propose billing dates for the billing plan on the basis of planned or actual dates in the corresponding milestone.

A billing plan for a maintenance or rental contract, we can define rules by which the system determines billing dates on the basis of other daets in the contract.

Regards,

Prasanna

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont COPY PASTE from other source. Your above suggestion has been copy pasted from here

[How does SAP determine default billing date?|http://www.sapdump.com/questions/58/how-does-sap-determine-default-billing-date]

It is unfortunate that even members who knows the forum rules are deviating just to get points.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanna

Thanks....

I just want to know that how can I prevent user making changes in the billing date during invoice creation.

Regrads

Animesh

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Animesh,

In VTFL (copy rule from delivery to invoice) create your own subroutine (for instance 911) for data VBRK/VBRP. Take the 011 as a template and do something similar to this:

form daten_kopieren_911.

* Header data
  vbrk-fkdat = likp-lfdat..

endform.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Edited by: E_Hinojosa on Aug 22, 2011 8:55 AM