cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VBAK-TAXK1 Alternnative tax determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

May i know how to configure VBAK-TAXK1 based on sold to party's KNVI-TAXKD? Is this possible by manual configuration in SPRO without using ABAP. 😃

Step by step process.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

taxes are determined during pricing u2013 taxes are defined as a separate condition type and included in the pricing procedure.

Tax determination in SD is dependent on the country of the delivering plant (departure country) and on the country of the ship-to party (destination country).

To determine the tax classification, the customer and material master are accessed with the departure country.

The condition records are accessed with the departure country and the destination country.

The Departure country is the Country of delivering plant and the Destination country is the Country of ship-to party. But you can change it manually in order header (VBAK- STCEG_L).

But if you wand a different from the standard, maybe note 10560 will help.

I hope that the information are helpful.

Still not working .. =(

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to configure http://www.sapossnotes.com/2011/02/sap-note-21734-determining-sales-tax.html

Symptom:

The tax determination requires the following information:

country of origin

destination country

tax number STCEG for businesses within the EC

tax classification of the customer

tax classification of the material

The determination of the country of origin and the associated access to the customer master and material master for the determination of the tax classification is described in Note 10560.

The determination of

country of origin

tax number

tax classification of the customer

in the standard system is performed according to certain rules:

a) The destination country is generally taken from the ship-to party.

b) The tax classification of the customer is determined from the ship-to party, the payer, or the sold-to party based on the existence of a tax number in the customer master record (also see Note 15244).

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In normal circumstances, system will check for Ship To Party only for tax determination and if your requirement is to check for sold to party, check Note 21734 - Determining sales tax (VAT) from any partner

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmm.. either sr, my sample in dev has 1:1 relation to its sold to party. ( e.g sold to party E-001 , Shipto party , bill to party, payer , also has the same code sir.)

As far as I can see, even though I put 0(tax exempt) in customer master , when i put 1(tax liable) in VBAK, the system is getting tax rate of 12% which I have assigned in VK11 determination for customer and material.

hope you can add more details sirs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Question sir.

If i put a dummy number on Vat Reg No. of the customer SP, and the SH doesn't have one, the system will now select the KNVI-TAXKD of the SD. Am i right ? Kindly confirm. Does it affect any reports under other modules such as FI CO SD MM?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No automatic determination happened. I need that type of configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Deandong,

You can maintain taxes for sold to party by T. Code OVK3

Here you can maintain the tax classifications like:

0- No tax

1- Full tax

2- Half Tax

3- Low Tax Rate

These classifications will be maintained with conditions and copied into Customer Master which will be copied to Sales Header in Sales Document.

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Ashu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still no effect.

Are there any additional assignments or other definitions for this automatic determination to happen.

I have no variant exist on my sales order thats why i can verify it easily.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IF u enter tax classification in customer master that tax classification directly will copy in to sales order, no need to go for Abaper

Thanks

seshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Doesnt work . already entered 1 in the KNVI-TAXKD for sales org 1000 10 10. No effect on my sales order. under sales org 1000 10 10 also.