cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating ztask for completion for contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in SRM 7.0 and i am aware that in standard system there is no completion task for contract but we have for PO and SC , but I have a requirement where I need to have a completion task for 1st level followed by approval level in the contract approval worklfow.

Please suggest if this is a correct apporach to copy the task 40007952(completion for Shopping cart ) and include this is the task group 40000003 and use it in my process level. Will this suffice my requirement??

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any advice on this please!!??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

If your business requirement is to allow contract approver to change the contract, the Refer the OSS 1277921 which will give an option how to handle this requirement without completion approval process

Saravanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply Sarvanan, my requirement is that if an admin person creates a contract it should go to the contract owner for approval with completion and then followed by approval.

will this note satify the need? is there any other way , i copied the completion task for SC and used it but it does not seem to be working for me. can you suggest something?

Former Member
0 Kudos

any ideas please!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

any ideas please!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

my requirement is that if an admin person creates a contract it should go to the contract owner for approval with completion and then followed by approval.

I am not able to understand what you are trying to do with completion process type? if admin create a contract then it should go to contract owner then contract owner will modify the contract or just approve ?

if your requirement to give access to contract to modify the contract and approve then YES , the note would help you..

Saravanan

Answers (0)