SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to enter MR results only on one register even when other reg r MR relev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have Device with 4 registers (1- Cummulative and rest are Balancing) . In the happy flow, i get the MR results from MDMR system and will be uploaded against the respective registers. So no problem.

But when i have exchange or removals, user will have only the register read for R1 to enter but not TOU values for 2/3 and 4 registers. Since 2,3 and 4 are also MR relevant, system will not allow to save without entering.

How to overcome this ?

Regards

Haricharan

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You should load ZERO value consumption on R2, R3 and R4. Let the system load it.

At the end of your flow, update the MR status (EABL-ABLSTAT) for R2, R3, R4 to ZERO. Why this action your MR documents will be reset to MR Order status, with the exception on R1, which you which to keep.

Br,

André

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andre,

If i enter zero consumptions, then the MR orders will be closed . But when we receive the actual values from the MDMR, it will not have open MR order. So where will the actual MR results will get into ?

Regards

Haricharan