cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making two standard fields in shopping card editable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, in assign source of supply, we have to make the fields quantity and delivery date editable and the new values entered muss be passed to the Draft PO and the PO. Using an enhancement implementation i have added two columns, one for quantity and the other for delivery date to the table and hid the standard ones. I also bound the attribute of the new columns to the standard attribute in the context. I am able to change the value in SOCO but the value is not getting reflected in draft PO and PO. I tried implementing DOC_CHANGE_BADI too. It doesn't help. Any ideas will be of great help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you headed the right path and implementing the DOC_CHANGE_BADI would be correct as well.

Please give the following a try: You need to make an implementation of the BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI for method BBP_SC_CHANGE (BUS2121) instead of the method available for changing and controlling the PO (BUS2201) document. The PO document isn't available yet in the SOCO stage however the SOCO is used to complete a SC document and then transfer it in to a purchase order.

You can test and see whether your changes have effect via the hyperlink that's available within the SOCO transaction which opens up the shoppingcart document.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,

Tim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for taking time to reply. I tried as you said. I am changing the values of supplier and the fields which I made editable quantity and description. The doc change BADI triggers when i am creating the draft PO. The new supplier value is getting reflected in the IT_PARTNER, but the changed quantity and delivery date are not being reflected in IT_ITEM. Any suggestions to get around this?