cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XI XML-IDOC mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have a scenario where I have an XML - IDOC mapping.I have an XML sent from an SCM system & IDOC is getting converted in the XI but the IDOC that is getting created in the R/3 does not have the data that is contained in the XML.Mainly the control structure in the IDOC do not have the message variant populated in the IDOC,whereas in the sxmb_moni I could see the IDOC(XML format) conatining this data.

Could anybody tell me where I could check in the R/3 when this IDOC arrives in the R/3 from XI(some tool like SXMB_MONI).

Regards,

Arun

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

If your problem is the Control Record, just check the floowing note,

886263 IDoc Adapter: EDI_DC40 incomplete in R/3 after sending

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Bhavesh,

The system has the note 886263 implemented.Can I check the XML with in the R/3 system.I know that it could be seen in the XI.Any help?

Regards,

Arun

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Arun,

Need a few more clarifications..

1. Is the control record field s filled up or not in the R3 system?

2. Do you wnat to Maniuplate the Control Record from XI?

Have you selected the option, Apply Control Record from payload, take sender from payload, take receiver from payload in the IDOC adapter?

Take a look at this blog,

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/01/xi-idoc-adapter--edidc40--demystified

Regards,

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

The control structure has been partially filled with the Message type but the message variant is not filled.

In the XI.

But I guess after reading the blog it really helped and I enabled the check box for the Apply control record values for the Paylod and it worked.

Great help Bhavesh.

Thank you very much.

Regards,

Arun

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can check IDOC status in the WE05 in R/3 system.

sekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you want to check the outgoing IDoc from SAP XI. The same can be seen from IDX5.

In R/3 you can see the IDoc details in transaction WE02, WE05

Regards

Vijaya