Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to retrieve data from content repository

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I use the report RSIRPIRL to relocate data (by date) from SOFFCONT1 table into my EE content repository. For testing purpose I would like to retrieve those data from the content repository. I tried with the Business document navigator (OAOR) without explicit result.

Any inputs how to access those relocated data?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

to relocate data (by date) from SOFFCONT1 table into my EE content repository

I don't get your question... to test simply try retriving a document with an attachment within the date range you transfered to your repository

Regards

Juan

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

Thanks for your reply; on the report RSIRPIRL we have a date field. So we can choose to relocate data from SOFFCONT1 table to EE content repository based on that date criteria. Doing that we have a certain control on the number of data we want to relocate

That is what I did...and I also noticed that the data I relocated to the content repository are no longer in the SOFFCONT1 table.

Now I would like to access the data I moved to the content repository, I used transaction OAOR (BDN) as well as transaction OAAD (archivelink: administration of stored document).

I can see whatever is stored in the content repository but I cannot see the data I moved.

Do I need to maintain any business object type, document type and content repository together?

Any Inputs will be really appreciate.

NB. For Thomas: thank for replying but I cannot refer to the link you mentioned since I am not archiving the data.

Regards

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I was able to move on but I still need some help.

I review the tables DMS_PH_CD1, DMS_PHIO2FILE or DMS_DOC2LOIO, SOOD, SOFM, SOC3.

From the content repository I can see documents with fields business object type (ZIXIILLDGR, BUS2081..), sap object ID, document type.

I was able to find the link between physical and logical document ID and class, still I not able to see in which tables the fields business object type (ZIXIILLDGR, BUS2081..), sap object ID, document type are saved and how they link together.

If I re-phrase, when you execute transaction OAOR, in the identification of application object you have the field class name (Business object field with transaction OAAD). In which table is that field located in sap and how that field is link to the sap object ID as well as document type?

Could someone please give me an input on that?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

for your question:

1. still I not able to see in which tables the fields business object type (ZIXIILLDGR, BUS2081..), sap object ID, document type are saved and how they link together

<Ajay> You will get it in table TOA01 or TOA02 or TOA03 - based on your configuration.

In the configuration, you would have defined that for the Object type + Document type + Link table + Content repository

Based on the above configuration you can see the documents in OAAD transaction.

You also specify on SOFFCONT1, SOC3, SOOD, DMS_PH_CD1... This DMS functionality work in different concept called Kpro. If your question is on Kpro then you can see all the information in the same tables but the data from SOFFCONT1 will be moved to content repository (Archive server). You can see the new storage category changes in table DMS_PH_CD1.

-Thanks,

Ajay

Edited by: Ajay Kumar on Aug 26, 2011 8:11 AM

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for your input..it's helped me to moved on a bit, I still have a question. In order to have the data displayed from the external content repository (archivelink), the related bisiness object type most be mapped to the document types in transaction OAC3.

I reviewed tables in Sap Office and I still missing where to find the relation between object type and document type

1- For a giving record in SOFFCONT1, I can find the associated business object type by doing a hex calculation (subtraction of 4 in position 5-7) from BRELGUID field SRGBTBREL from table.

My question is where to find the document type(associated to that object type so that I can map in OAC3)?

2- Once we have the associated document type and object type, how to choose link table in OAC3 (TOA01, T0A02, T0A03...)?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SAP office archiving works on concept Kpro so I would suggest not to worry on OAC3 transaction.

In SAP office you have to think on Storage category, document area, object type & content repository.

OACT transaction you have to define storage category and document area with content rep.

In SKPR08 you have to define the object/class type for which you want to design the archiving.

Hope this will help.

-Thanks,

Ajay

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

Thanks for replying, I went through the entire configuration since I would like to move documents managed by Kpro from the SOFFCONT1 table into an EE external content repository.

What I did:

I have available an IXOS Content repository that I named EE

1- In OACT I created an category that I mapped to my EE contentment repository

2- In SKPR08 I assigned the SOFFPHIO class to the new created category

3- Using RSIRPIRL report I relocated data from the SOFFCONT1 table to the EE content repository

4- From SOFFCONT1 the data are deleted

5- With OAAD I can access the archivelink: administration of stored documents; I selected only my EE content repository but I cannot see any documents I moved from SOFFCONT1 table

6- I also tried OAOR (BDN) but I cannot relate clearly the class name to the SOFFCONT table

That is why I think maybe a configuration has to be done in OAC3 where the business object type has to be linked to the document type

Any input where to find the document type in Sapoffice tables?

Any idea how to display the documents from the external content repository?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Process followed for relocating documents from sap table SOFFCONT1 to archive server is correct.

To check the relocated documents you have to check from SAP office box not from archivelink transaction.

There will be no document type in your scenario. If you want to check relocation of your document technically then ...

In SOFFPHIO table - you can see the Category is replaced by your new category name based on your configuration. (Earlier it will be SOFFDB).

You can make use of all the below mentioned documents to get the relationship of your SAP office attached docs.

SOFFCONT1

SOFFPHIO

SOFFLOIO

SOOD

SOC3

Creator and creation date & time are easier to make up the relationship.

-Thanks,

Ajay

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

thanks for your help - pts assigned

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Any input please??