cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Outbound delivery for maintenance order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We create maintenance orders in PM and a reservation is created for materials in stock. Now the materials need to be send to certain delivery address. Is it possible to create an outbound delivery for a PM order, and when the good issue is posted the reservation gets settled? When we have a delivery for the goods when can also create a shipment and transport the goods to the delivery address.

I can't find it anywhere in PM or in Logistics Execution. For PS I have the process running (via tcode CNS0). Is there any possible solution for above requirement or is there another standard SAP porcess to get goods deliverd at a maintenance location. FYI Our maintenance locations are not plants, so a Transport order between plants is not the solution.

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Regards,

Roel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

Advance shipments is only working with Service Orders, which is externally oriented. I need Deliveries within Plant maintence.

Regards,

Roel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is available in standard

In maintenance order under component tab option available

Put material and then select material row and then click on ADVANCE SHIPMENT(Icon truck)

Then in pop up window enter sales document type and click on material from material over view and save order

Then system will create sales order then create delivery with reference to sales order

Kapil