Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to retrieve data from content repository

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I use the report RSIRPIRL to relocate data (by date) from SOFFCONT1 table into my EE content repository. For testing purpose I would like to retrieve those data from the content repository. I tried with the Business document navigator (OAOR) without explicit result.

Any inputs how to access those relocated data?

Regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor

Hi,

from DMS point of view normally the original data is stored in tables DMS_PH_CD1, DMS_PHIO2FILE or DMS_DOC2LOIO. In these tables you can search also with the value for the storage category. So if you search with the storage categories

which are maintained for the new content repository you should get the required original data.

Best regards,

Christoph

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Christoph,

I will try with the input you provide and I will keep you updated

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Christoph,

Pretty useful informations, I review the tables DMS_PH_CD1, DMS_PHIO2FILE or DMS_DOC2LOIO, SOOD, SOFM, SOC3.

From the content repository I can see documents with fields business object type (ZIXIILLDGR, BUS2081..), sap object ID, document type.

I was able to find the link between physical and logical document ID and class, still I not able to see in which tables the fields business object type (ZIXIILLDGR, BUS2081..), sap object ID, document type are saved and how they link together.

If I re-phrase, when you execute transaction OAOR, in the identification of application object you have the field class name (Business object field with transaction OAAD). In which table is that field located in sap and how that field is link to the sap object ID as well as document type?

Could someone please give me an input on that?

Regards,

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blaise,

For GOS documents, the link table is SRGBTBREL.

And for archivelink documents, the link table is TOA01/TOA02/TOA03/TOAHR. The exact link table can be found in transaction OAC3.

Cheers

Amit

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Thanks for your input..it's helped me to moved on a bit, I still have a question. In order to have the data displayed from the external content repository (archivelink), the related bisiness object type most be mapped to the document types in transaction OAC3.

I reviewed tables in Sap Office and I still missing where to find the relation between object type and document type

1- For a giving record in SOFFCONT1, where can I find the associated business object type as well as the document type?

2- Once we have the associated document type and object type, how to choose link table in OAC3 (TOA01, T0A02, T0A03...)?

I was told that an hex calculation (subtraction) has to be made from BRELGUID field SRGBTBREL from table in order to retrieve the PHIO_ID field from SOFFCONT1 table... Any idea please?

Regards

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blaise,

For GOS documents, once you get the record from the table SRGBTBREL for SAP object. You can use the function module

SO_OBJECT_GET_CONTENT to get the corresponding LOIO id.

Then you can fetch PHIO id from table SOFFPHIO table.

Please note that OAC3 tansaction is relevant only for archivelink documents only, It is not relevant for GOS documents.

Cheers

Amit

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit for helping me here,

The documents I looking for to retrieve are managed by the archivelink since I used the RSIRPIRL report to relocate those data to an external content repository.

Accessing the Sap archivelink: administration of stored documents (OAAD) doesn't display the data; I tried also the BDN (OAOR) but I don't have enough information about the class name (business object type)

I need to link the business object type with the document type and the corresponding link table (TOA01, TOA02, TOA03).

1- For a giving record in SOFFCONT1, I can find the associated business object type by doing a hex calculation (subtraction of 4 in position 5-7) from BRELGUID field SRGBTBREL from table.

My question is where to find the document type(associated to that object type so that I can map in OAC3)?

2- Once we have the associated document type and object type, how to choose link table in OAC3 (TOA01, T0A02, T0A03...)?

Regards

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Blaise,

I am bit confused now. SOFFCONT1 stores GOS documents only and GOS documents do not have the Document type concept.

If you have transferred the documents from SOFFCONT1 table to external server, but still they will be part of GOS documents only.

The archivelink is different way of storing the documents which have the entries in link table based on OAC3.

SOFFCONT1 table cannot have the archivelink relevant documents.

Can you please clarify whether you are storing documents using GOS or archivelink?

Regards

Amit

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks so much Amit,

I do apologize for the confusion; I think I misunderstood the nature of data in SOFFCONT1.

You said that:

1. SOFFCONT1 only contains GOS documents like pc doc, note and link to web pageu2026

2. For GOS documents, once you get the record from the table SRGBTBREL for SAP object. You can use the function module SO_OBJECT_GET_CONTENT to get the corresponding LOIO id.

Recap:

I would like to move documents managed by Kpro from the SOFFCONT1 table into an EE external content repository.

What I did

I have available an IXOS Content repository that I named EE

1- In OACT I created an category that I mapped to my EE contentment repository

2- In SKPR08 I assigned the SOFFPHIO class to the new created category

3- Using RSIRPIRL report I relocated data from the SOFFCONT1 table to the EE content repository

4- From SOFFCONT1 the data are deleted

I understand that the business people have to try to access those data from their business workplace but I still have 2 questions:

- Is possible to display the relocated documents using transaction OAOR (Business Document Navigator) by specifying the class name?

- If not could please explain me further the option you mention above (For GOS documents, once you get the record from the table SRGBTBREL for SAP object. You can use the function module SO_OBJECT_GET_CONTENT to get the corresponding LOIO id) Also a sample line of code where that function module comes in play will be really appreciated.

Regards

amit_maheshwari2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Blaise,

After moving the content from SOFFCONT1 to external server, you can still see the documents in OAOR transaction.

Regarding how to retrieve LOIO id, you should pass object type (TYPEID_A) like BUS2038 for notification and INSTID_A as object id like notification no. .

Then you will get INSTID_B like FOL31000000000004EXT36000000237423. You should pass the object id in FM SO_OBJECT_GET_CONTENT as EXT 36 000000237423. As a result, You will get the corresponding LOIO id.

And finally sased on LOIO id, you can get PHIO id from SOFFPHIO table.

Cheers

Amit

former_member649905
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks so much for your help - Pts assigned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have problem in our system and the documents(specially QM notifications-QM02 03) are not accessible from the content server only for a specific period (Nov to Dec 2009) due to a missing link in SRGBTBREL (No idea how the entries are deleted).

Now we want to know, how we can establish a new link or restore the missing link in table SRGBTBREL ?

Also if someone can tell how to find the relation between the PHIO_ID and notification number ?

or the relation between Archive object id and notification..if we have this information then we can some standard function module provided by SAP.

or anyone else have any better idea , please share

Thanks in advance.

Edited by: Javed Patel on Nov 11, 2011 10:30 AM

Answers (0)